Thursday, December 18, 2008

damnit, I've been tagged.

So I don't know who came up with this whole "tagging" business, but it seems rather sneaky and pushy to me. However, since I don't blog NEARLY often enough and one of my favorite people (ahem, Ivy) did the tagging honors I suppose I can play by the rules. The only thing I won't agree to is tagging someone else because I don't endorse entrapment.

Here it is: the fourth picture of the fourth album on my computer...drumroll please....



This would be me and one Miss Jessica Davis-my potluck roommate from my freshman year-on the first day we met. Here's where it gets interesting...this photo was taken in the Kinsolving elevator which we managed to get stuck in our way up to our dormroom. For two hours as we awaited our freedom, we talked, played 20 questions, and shared our life stories. This random, freak occurrence on one of my first days at UT is still one of my favorite memories and it reminds me how blessed I was to have found such a great soul to share my first year with.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

what a good picture to have to describe! jessica is such a sweet girl.

you should blog about the holidays. and then come see ME!!! so soon i get to see you again!!

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel
read only a page." -St. Augustine