Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogthetic

blog-thet-ic [blog-thet-ik]
-adjective
1. being completely lame in the way of blogs
2. failing to blog for an extended period of time (i.e. an entire month)
*cross reference* Shivonne Glenn

Yes my friends, blogthetic I have been. In my defense however, the past month has been cram packed with two globe spanning flights, one amazing wedding week, and a few precious days at home with my family. I really want to share the brilliant experiences I've had with y'all (well, most of you were present and contributors to the experiences but I'm gonna tell you about them anyway) but that will have to wait for another post as I only have 6 minutes of internet time remaining-I'm going old school public library computer style. For now I'll just give a quick update regarding my return to Australia.....

I am back in the land of Oz (that's slang for Australia don't you know), and while there are no wizards, munchkins, or ruby slippers in sight, there is a big fat prospect of job hunting hanging over my head. Really, are there any more feared and loathsome pairing of words than the job-hunt? I think not. Luckily I got my rear in gear and distributed resume upon resume to all unsuspecting businesses in the area yesterday, and I have had two favorable responses. Now I just have to wow at least one of these establishments at a trial run and I might just be employed! Hoorah! So pray for me in the coming days as I put myself on the job market line.

Oh one last thing. I am currently living in a house share in a cute beachy suburb of Melbourne called Williamstown and I actually have a contact address (gasp!) so here it is folks:
66 Electra Street
Williamstown, VIC 3016
Australia

Much love people! Promise more fulfilling blogs coming your way soon!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

youreback! i LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUu


did you get the jobbbbbbbbbbbb?

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel
read only a page." -St. Augustine