Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My first post!

So thanks to one miss Laura*Dee, I have set up my very first blog...yay! I was planning on doing this anyway in January to document my travels, but since I got a good kick in the butt from such a lovely lady I'm starting now.

Right now I should be writing the 15 page paper I have due tomorrow and haven't even started, but instead I decided to set this up- at least I have my priorities straight.

I guess all I have left to say right now is that I want to enjoy Austin and my besties as much as possible before I move on Monday....I love you girlies!

1 comment:

L-Kat said...

shivonne! i love your blog. you've inspired me to make mine cooler. i'm planning on using mine all the time...so i hope you do too :) good luck with your paper! i loves you,

LauraD

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel
read only a page." -St. Augustine