Monday, April 13, 2009

Script Edit...

Oh my goodness. After re-reading my last post, I realized I needed to rectify an omission I made. Two omissions, actually, in my cast of characters. Through some brain fart I seem to have suffered, I unfortunately forgot to include two of the most interesting players of all. My sincerest apologies. So with no further ado, here they are in all their glory.....

Wendy- Tasmanian born women estimated to be in her late fifties, Wendy is, in a word, a character. She is employed as a cafe worker, and lives in her caravan next door to SHIVONNE, JAMES, and CHRIS at the staff house. Always on the go with her faithful dog Tommy in tow, Wendy enjoys finishing work by 2pm to make it home in time for her 3 o'clock cocktail. The locals love her, her coworkers love her, and she only becomes slightly more animated with the aid of a few drinks. She graciously lends SHIVONNE her bicycle for transport while she employs the most awesome blue scooter with matching blue helmet for her personal use. SHIVONNE is extremely jealous.
Jackie-An elderly woman with a dry sense of humor, Jackie makes her way up to the Gateway at least once, if not twice, a day to purchase her most habitual if not favorite vice-her beloved 'smokes'-Pall Mall Slims. When asked what's going on in her life, she proceeds to relate everything she's seen on TV in the past night. Additionally, she harbors a not so secret crush on CHRIS whom she has referred to more than once as a hunk (to his girlfriend nonetheless). She loves chatting to everyone, except perhaps her neighbor whom she avoids because the 'old lady may be lonesome, but it's not my problem. She's boring.'

No comments:

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel
read only a page." -St. Augustine