Monday, July 20, 2009

I think that's a bit of an overreaction...

[after Shivonne makes a slightly disparaging remark, Chris rips his hand out of hers]

Chris: "I'm sorry, I'm allergic to that amount of sarcasm. "

[searching for a way to punish her, he gleefully spots an ad as they continue to walk down the street and makes the following comment knowing full well Shivonne has been lusting after an iphone for ages now]

Chris: "I think I'll buy an iphone with the money I make from my sales trip-I mean from what I hear they're really great. I wonder if they have an ap called 'I have an iphone and you don't' so I could find all non iphone holders in the vicinity and send them belittling texts."

Really?

1 comment:

Ivy said...

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah.

this cracked me UP.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel
read only a page." -St. Augustine